Vitamin C Brightening Face Serum Stabilized Vitamin C 10%
What is Vitamin C Serum?
This serum with 10% vitamin C is made for brighter, firmer and overall better-looking skin. Antioxidant-activated vitamin C protects the skin from UV damage and prevents dark spots that reveal radiant, glowing skin. The easiest way to incorporate this powerful ingredient into your skincare routine is with a serum. A few drops applied in the morning before moisturizer will protect skin all day long.
Who is Vitamin C Serum for?
- People with dull lifeless skin
- People with uneven skin tone
How to Use Vitamin C Serum?
After cleansing, apply a small amount serum to the face and neck and massage into the skin until completely absorbed.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse gently with water. Store at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight.
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid/Stabilized Vitamin C
- Ethyl ascorbic acid is an etherified derivative of ascorbic acid, soluble in both water and fat. It is one of the most stable forms of vitamin C known, as it contains an ethyl group attached to the third carbon position, allowing it to penetrate the skin without causing irritation.
- Ethyl ascorbic acid is metabolized by the body as pure vitamin C, thus retaining all the proven antioxidant benefits of vitamin C, including UV exposure and protection.
- 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid significantly supports skin structure and the overall condition of the skin. It helps maintain smooth, supple and healthy skin.
- 3-O-etil askorbik asit, cilt yapısını ve cildin genel durumunu önemli ölçüde destekler. Pürüzsüz, esnek ve sağlıklı bir cildin korunmasına yardımcı olur.
- Niacinamide is a derivative of vitamin B3 and supports the skin's regeneration process.
- The vitamin B3 derivative is rich in antioxidants that protect the skin, which in turn prevents premature skin aging. The result is firmer, smoother and more supple skin. The appearance of fine lines is reduced with regular use.
- Niacinamide contributes to the development of your skin's protective barrier, which in turn helps to maintain skin moisture. This is especially beneficial if you have very dry or mature skin.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores. A natural reduction in pore size is seen over time as a secondary benefit of keeping skin smooth and moisturized.
- The benefits of moisture retention are not just for those with dry skin types. Niacinamide also helps regulate the amount of sebum.
- Niacinamide may also protect the skin from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Protects the skin. Niacinamide protects the skin from environmental factors such as sunlight and pollution.
Ingredients: Aqua, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA.
What is dermatological testing?
A dermatologist-controlled test on volunteers to determine the potential of a cosmetic product or raw material to cause skin irritation when used by the consumer