Customers who use and shop on this e-commerce site are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions: The web pages on our site and all related pages ("site") are owned by COSMOPUBLIC İÇ VE DIŞ TİCARET A.Ş. ("Company") located at www.thenewlab.com and operated by it. When you, the user ("User"), use the services offered on the site, you are subject to the following terms and conditions, and by using and continuing to use the site, you are assumed to have the right to enter into a contract according to the laws you are subject to, you have the authority and legal capacity, you are over 18 years of age, you have read, understood, and accepted the terms stated in this agreement. This agreement imposes rights and obligations related to the site subject to the agreement on the parties, and when the parties accept this agreement, they declare that they will fulfill the mentioned rights and obligations in accordance with the conditions requested in this agreement, completely, accurately, and timely.
1.1. The Company reserves the right to make changes to prices and the products and services offered at any time.
1.2. The Company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the services subject to the contract, except for technical malfunctions.
1.3. The User agrees that they will not reverse engineer the use of the site or engage in any other action with the aim of finding or obtaining its source code, and in case of the contrary, they will be responsible for the damages incurred by third parties, and legal and criminal proceedings may be initiated against them.
1.4. The User agrees not to produce or share content within the site that is contrary to general morality and ethics, illegal, violates the rights of third parties, misleading, aggressive, obscene, pornographic, infringing on personal rights, contrary to copyright, or encouraging illegal activities, otherwise, they will be solely responsible for any damages that may occur, and in this case, the "Site" authorities reserve the right to suspend or terminate such accounts and to share information requests related to legal processes with judicial authorities. Therefore, if requests for information about activities or user accounts come from judicial authorities, it reserves the right to share such information.
1.5. The relationships of the members of the site with each other or with third parties are their own responsibility.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
2.1. All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information, and method, whether registered or unregistered, of this Site are the property of the site operator and the owner company or the relevant third party, and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or benefiting from the services on this Site does not grant any rights regarding these intellectual property rights.
2.2. The information on the Site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented, and/or transmitted in any way. The whole or a part of the Site cannot be used on another internet site without permission.
3. Confidential Information
3.1. The Company will not disclose the personal information transmitted by users through the site to third parties. These personal information; includes any other information that identifies the User, such as name, surname, address, phone number, mobile phone, e-mail address, and will be briefly referred to as 'Confidential Information.'
3.2. The User acknowledges and declares that the personal information of the company, which is the owner of the site, may be shared with its affiliates or group companies within the scope of its use, limited to the promotion, advertisement, campaign, announcement, etc. marketing activities. These personal data can be used to determine customer profiles within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for customer profiles, and to conduct statistical studies.
3.3. Confidential Information may only be disclosed to official authorities in cases where it is mandatory to make a statement to the official authorities in accordance with the relevant legislation and in cases where it is necessary to make a statement to the official authorities in accordance with the provisions of the current mandatory legislation.
4. No Warranty
This article of the contract will be valid to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law. The services provided by the Company are provided "as is" and "as available" and, including but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement, explicit or implied, legal or other, regarding the services or applications (including all information contained therein), no warranties are made.
5. Registration and Security
The User is obliged to provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated, and the User's account may be closed without notice. The User is responsible for the security of passwords and accounts on the site and thirdparty sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
6. Force Majeure If the obligations arising from the contract become impossible to fulfill due to reasons ("Force Majeure") that are not under the control of the parties; natural disasters, fires, explosions, internal wars, wars, uprisings, mobilization declarations, strikes, lockouts, and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages, the parties are not responsible for the fulfillment of the obligations arising from the contract. During this period, the rights and obligations of the Parties under this Agreement are suspended.
7. Integrity and Applicability of the Agreement If one of the terms and conditions of this contract becomes partially or completely invalid, the remaining provisions of the contract will continue to be valid.
8. Changes to the Agreement The Company may change the services offered on the site and the terms and conditions of this agreement in whole or in part at any time. The changes will be effective from the date they are published on the site. It is the responsibility of the User to follow these changes. By continuing to use the offered services, the User is deemed to have accepted these changes.
9. Notification All notifications to be sent to the parties regarding this Agreement will be made through the known e-mail address of the Company and the e-mail address specified by the user in the membership form. The User acknowledges that the address specified during membership is the valid notification address, and if it changes, they will inform the other party in writing within 5 days; otherwise, it accepts that notifications to be made to this address are valid.
10. Evidence Agreement In all kinds of disputes that may arise between the parties regarding the transactions related to this agreement, the Parties' books, records, and documents, computer records, and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the provisions of Article 6100 of the Code of Civil Procedure, and the user agrees not to object to these records. 11. Resolution of Disputes In the resolution of any kind of disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement, Istanbul (Central) Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.