Intensive Moisturizing Cica Cream NMF + Centella Extract + Hyaluronic Acid
What is Intensive Moisturizing Cica Cream?
Cica cream is an antioxidant-rich moisturizer for sensitive skin. The word "cica" is a shortened form of Centella asiatica, a plant native to parts of Asia and Africa.
Centella asiatica began to enter Western medicine in the nineteenth century and is now used in sensitive skin care products worldwide.
Intensive Moisturizing Cica Cream
- It is a moisturizing cream with skin repairing properties with centella extract and madecasosside content. Strengthens the skin's moisture barrier. Provides intense moisture.
- Provides intense moisture with hyaluronic acid and the natural moisturizing factor sodium PCA.
- It refreshes the skin with its urea feature.
- Ceramide restructures the skin.
Who is Cica Cream for?
- Moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin
- For acne skin
Hyaluronic Acid/Hyaluronic Acid
- With hyaluronic acid varieties with different properties and molecular sizes, it forms a three-dimensional network for moisturizing the skin and penetrates into different layers of the skin. It provides multidimensional moisturization of the skin and is effective in gaining elasticity effectively.
- Hyaluronic acid is critical in maintaining skin moisture. When applied topically, it helps to hydrate the skin and maintain this hydration as a moisturizer.
- Just a single gram of hyaluronic acid has the capacity to hold up to six liters of water.
Centella Extract / CICA
- Centella asiatica is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids and numerous powerful phytochemicals.
- It is the most important component found in the Centella plant. It is excellent for the skin.
- It is not only beneficial for dry or sensitive skin, but also for acne-prone skin.
- It is a proven anti-aging with antioxidant properties. A small clinical study of 20 women showed the effect of using topical madecassoside for six months on skin firmness and skin moisture.
NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor) Sodium PCA
- Sodium PCA is one of the main components of our skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF), which is present in 12% of our skin.
- It provides intense moisture because it is in the natural structure of the skin.
- Sodium PCA binds moisture to our skin. When our skin has a good oil balance, it looks smooth, healthy and radiant.
- It is a powerful ingredient that protects and moisturizes the skin against environmental pollution.
- Ceramide creates a long-lasting protective layer on the skin and an effective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Accelerates the regeneration of the skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Fructose, Glucose, Maltose, Pentylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Urea, Carbomer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Ceramide 3, Ceteareth-25, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Citrate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
What is dermatological testing?
A dermatologist-controlled test on volunteers to determine the potential of a cosmetic product or raw material to cause skin irritation when used by the consumer