What is Acne and Blemish Anti-Acne Skin Tone Evens SPF 30 BB Cream?
With its 30 SPF sun protection, it protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun. At the same time, it provides a smooth appearance with its excellent coverage and allows your skin to breathe thanks to its fine structure.
Who is BB Cream for?
- It is recommended both as a concealer and moisturizer for acne and blemished skin.
How to Use BB Cream?
- Usage: After cleansing, apply a small amount to the face and neck and massage into the skin until completely absorbed.
Alpha Arbutin / Alpha Arbutin
- Alpha Arbutin is much more powerful than Arbutin or Beta Arbutin.
- It has sun protection properties.
- Niacinamide is a derivative of vitamin B3 and supports the skin's regeneration process.
- The vitamin B3 derivative is rich in antioxidants that protect the skin from free skin, which in turn prevents premature skin aging. The result is firmer, smoother and more supple skin.
- Niacinamide contributes to the development of your skin's protective barrier, which in turn helps to maintain skin moisture. This is especially beneficial if you have very dry or mature skin.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores. A natural reduction in pore size is seen over time as a secondary benefit of keeping skin smooth and moisturized.
- The benefits of moisture retention are not only for those with dry skin types. Niacinamide regulates the amount of sebum produced by the skin.
- Niacinamide may also protect the skin from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse gently with water. Store at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Octocrylene, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Alcohol Denat., Polysilicone-11, Talc, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Niacinamide, PCA, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Threonine, Valine, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alpha-Arbutin, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauroyl Lysine, Laureth-12, Silica, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499.
What is dermatological testing?
A dermatologist-controlled test on volunteers to determine the potential of a cosmetic product or raw material to cause skin irritation when used by the consumer